Bosch has one of the largest ranges of automotive belts available.
The range covers Australian, Asian and European applications. Pre stretched polyester tension cords, fibre reinforced belt back and stranded glass fibretension cords ensure low maintenance and lateral stiffness, resulting on protection against engine damage
Bosch Raw-Edge Cogged Belt (V-Belt)
- Replaces all belt types: wrapped belts, raw-edge plain belts as well as cogged belts.
- Longer service life - Up to three times that of wrapped belts
- Made to original equipment specifications
- Runs more quietly
- 40,000 km / 24 Month Warranty
- Internal cogged construction minimises bending energy loss and ensures maximum torque transmission
- High tensile cord construction gives longer service life
- Highest level of protection from engine damage
Bosch Multi-Ribbed Belt
- Made to original equipment specification
- Long life design
- Heat, oil and crack resistant
- Engineered for better flexibility and less heat build up resulting in longer life and superior operational efficiency
- Its high flexibility and efficiency in power transfer makes it ideally suited for serpentine drives
- Highly resistant to abrasions, oil, grease, water and UV radiation.